All thats Greek
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All thats Greek

Pictures, wallpapers, fanfics, music videos, update and much more..

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Some icons I made...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sarah

Sarah

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2007-08-29

Some icons I made... Empty
PostSubject: Some icons I made...   Some icons I made... Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2007 3:20 pm

These are some Cappie icons I made, I know they're not great, but I figured I would post them on here. This is the first one I made and it's not that great but,

I put Smile cause Cappie has such an adorable smile Embarassed so:
Image hosted by servimg.com

This is the one I think i'm going to use as my icon, I just thought Cappie was so cute telling Casey to get a Cappie-cino. So I like Cappie, so I made it.

This I made cause Cappie's so cute, and it's just funny, I got the orignal picture from some picture Stacy posted, so I hope you don't mind! Very Happy

And this last one, I just though he looked cute with his hair scruffed up in the picture I had so I thought why not make one like this! What a Face Oh and i'm sorry about the picture quality on this one, I saved it wrong and it messed up but I've learned from that mistake...

Well I hope you guys like them, and anyone can use them if they want I just like making stuff like that i'm not very good though, and i'm sorry that almost all the icons I posted I talked about the reason was Cappies so cute, Embarassed but I love him so much, but then again don't we all! Wink
Back to top Go down
Sarah

Sarah

PostSubject: Re: Some icons I made...   Some icons I made... Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2007 12:54 pm

I made another one but this one is of Cappie and Casey but here it is:

I just had a picture with them together and thought of this.

Well I hope you guys like it. I'm in the process of making some sigs but I have to find a picture to make the one I want.
Back to top Go down
Staceyk
Admin
Staceyk

Registration date : 2007-08-22

PostSubject: Re: Some icons I made...   Some icons I made... Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2007 11:07 am

Hey I seen them the other day and they are aswome, you did a great job cheers !!But for some reason there not working right now Sad
Back to top Go down
http://greek.forumotion.co.uk
Sarah

Sarah

PostSubject: Re: Some icons I made...   Some icons I made... Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2007 7:15 pm

Thank you!!
Back to top Go down
Sarah

Sarah

PostSubject: Re: Some icons I made...   Some icons I made... Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2007 2:46 pm

Hey guys more icons! Here is a plain one with just Cappie and Casey,

Is it just me or from picture from ABC Family's site, do Spencer and Scott seem to get along really well, it could just be that I like Casey and Cappie so much as a couple that i'm imagineing it but I see certain chemistry.

This one I had got a picture with Scott smiling really big and was thinking what can I do with that, and then I was like oh Happy Cappie it ryhmes, i'm a dork I know... alien

Sorry the words are kinda blurred but the way I rotated it, it messed up the lettering.

And I'm going to post some more icons around some of the other charater pages, because Cappie/scott isn't in them. and I haven't made any sigs yet, but I have several ideas I just can't get a still I like! Does anyone have a large, picture of Cappie asleep from the pilot eppy? Like Stacy's avatar but just bigger? If anyone had that please post. I have a good idea for a sig for Cappie lovers. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sarah

Sarah

PostSubject: Re: Some icons I made...   Some icons I made... Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2007 3:13 pm

Another Cappie icon, this one I just had a picture of his eyes kinda cut in a different direction, and I thought of this, it's kind of stupid, but I don't like Evan cause of cheating on Casey.

Back to top Go down
Niina89

Niina89

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2007-09-09

PostSubject: Re: Some icons I made...   Some icons I made... Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2007 1:34 pm

Arrow their so cool lol! i like that last one.. Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/niina89
Niina89

Niina89

PostSubject: Re: Some icons I made...   Some icons I made... Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2007 2:02 pm

Some icons I made... Heroalways i made this one is kinda plaine though but u know i tried loll[/url]
Back to top Go down
Niina89

Niina89

PostSubject: Re: Some icons I made...   Some icons I made... Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2007 2:08 pm

Some icons I made... Needu i made this avatar i love this one loll
Back to top Go down
Sarah

Sarah

PostSubject: Re: Some icons I made...   Some icons I made... Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2007 1:56 pm

Aw! That's really cool! Cappie's so sweet!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some icons I made...   Some icons I made... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Some icons I made...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
All thats Greek :: Characters of Greek :: Cappie(Scott Michael Foster)-
Jump to: