All thats Greek
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All thats Greek

Pictures, wallpapers, fanfics, music videos, update and much more..

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

tonight's eppy...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
GREEKisWHATweAIMfor

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2007-08-26

tonight's eppy... Empty
PostSubject: tonight's eppy...   tonight's eppy... Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2007 10:11 pm

aww, I loved that episode...(9/3)...it was so sweet at the end when Cap paid Casey back!! I love you I also really wanna know Cappie's real name! LoL
Back to top Go down
Sarah

Sarah

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2007-08-29

tonight's eppy... Empty
PostSubject: Re: tonight's eppy...   tonight's eppy... Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2007 1:34 pm

Oh my gosh I know! I was like Tell us what it is!! I has to be bad though, for Cappie not to want it to get out that bad. Maybe they'll tell us next monday on the season finalle. Cappie little note was hilarious though! Laughing "Life's a b**** so am I, sorry you had to bail us out." It was sweet, but funny. Casey was regreting her decision when she read that, I think. cheers
Back to top Go down
Keitaro

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2007-09-12

tonight's eppy... Empty
PostSubject: Re: tonight's eppy...   tonight's eppy... Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2007 3:42 pm

After 10 ep i think she regrets alote... Well i hope everything will be ok with her and she will be back with Capi Smile
Back to top Go down
GREEKisWHATweAIMfor

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2007-08-26

tonight's eppy... Empty
PostSubject: Re: tonight's eppy...   tonight's eppy... Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2007 5:22 pm

yeah, I have a feeling that things are gonna get reeeaallyy ugly when Casey finds out about Cappie & Rebecca....No I hope they'll get resolved quickly though! Cappie & Casey are so cute together....and now that Casey and Evan are broken-up....I love you
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

tonight's eppy... Empty
PostSubject: Re: tonight's eppy...   tonight's eppy... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

tonight's eppy...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
All thats Greek :: Greek Discussion :: Greek General Discussion-
Jump to: