All thats Greek
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All thats Greek

Pictures, wallpapers, fanfics, music videos, update and much more..

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Casey/Spencer artwork area.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sarah

Sarah

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2007-08-29

Casey/Spencer artwork area. Empty
PostSubject: Casey/Spencer artwork area.   Casey/Spencer artwork area. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2007 2:57 pm

So I thought I would make an artwork are for Casey/Spencer, so if anyone makes anything like icons or sigs or wallpapers they could post them on one topic, but you don't have to I just thought of it. anyway I have some Casey icons.
This is just a plain picture of her. I thought it was a good pic so I made a icon:

Image hosted by servimg.com" border="0" alt=""/>

This next one was just a picture I had of her and Evan/Jake reading scripts but her face was kindof funny cause she looked so tire and stuff so I thought of the Bad Day?

Image hosted by servimg.com

and this one is Casey and Evan and just plain, for any of you guys that root for this couple, i'm a Capsey fan myself, but I really haven't got to know any of you guys so I thought I would post it.

Image hosted by servimg.com

and that's it for Casey, hope you guys like them, anyone can use them I don't care I just like making them and seeing my finished product. Very Happy[img][/img][img]
Back to top Go down
bowieluver92

bowieluver92

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-04-12

Casey/Spencer artwork area. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Casey/Spencer artwork area.   Casey/Spencer artwork area. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 10:28 am

Those are really good.
Back to top Go down

Casey/Spencer artwork area.
Page 1 of 1