All thats Greek
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All thats Greek

Pictures, wallpapers, fanfics, music videos, update and much more..

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The new season

Go down 
AuthorMessage
amypotter

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-08-03

The new season Empty
PostSubject: The new season   The new season Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 3:28 pm

So, what would you like to see this season? I have a couple of ideas I think would make a great season!
Maybe Rebecca's father could lose his position as senator because of the prostitution scandal, and since Rebecca has nothing more than any other pledge to offer to the ZBZ house, she'd lose her room in the house. Wouldn't you love to see Casey tell her she has to go???
So Cappie might just be incredibly angry... And have a huge discussion with Casey, and really, really hurt her, without knowing about some selfless act she'd done towards Rebecca - and then he finds out and goes and apologizes. She accepts but is still very hurt.
Rebecca might find out about Cappie and Casey's kiss on the beach which happened on the episode Spring Broke and tell Cappie she cheated on him while he was on the beach with Casey, even though it wasn't true, because she's not one to be the girl who was cheated on, oh, no! So Cappie sleeps with Casey.
I also think Casey should find someone who would make Cappie and Evan really jealous - and make them reunite to be able to split Casey from the guy. I don't know, a new guy would be fun.
So what do YOU think should happen this season?
Back to top Go down

The new season
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
All thats Greek :: Greek Discussion :: Greek Spoilers & Speculation-
Jump to: